In Bexley, the Local Authority makes decisions about admitting children to schools. In-year admissions are also made via the Local Authority and places are offered according to availability of spaces.
For full procedures and to apply for a space at Gravel Hill please refer to Bexley Admissions Bexley Admissions
- Parents are invited to apply for the places in our nursery for September 2021
- If your child was born between 01/09/17 and 31/08/18. Applications must be made directly with Bexley Council school admissions
- We have provision for 26 part time morning placements offering 15 hours per week
- If your child was born between 01/09/16 and 31/08/17 they are eligible to start Reception in September 2021
- Parents are invited to apply for places in our Reception for September 2021 and are advised to consult the Bexley Primary Admissions 2021/22 for guidance using the above link
- Gravel Hill will admit 60 pupils into the two Reception classes each September
- Applications for Reception places must be submitted to Bexley admissions
If you have recently been informed by Bexley admissions that your child has been allocated a place at Gravel Hill, you will be contacted by the school and invited to visit with your child. Parents will be asked to complete the necessary forms to process the admission and you and your child will be given the opportunity to view the school. Once all relevant documentation has been completed and received, your child will be able to start at Gravel Hill.
To find out more about Gravel Hill's admission arrangements Admissions 2021/2022