Secondary School Admissions
Children born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 will transfer to secondary school in September 2024. The application period will open on Friday 1 September 2023 and the closing date is Tuesday 31 October 2023.
Secondary School Applications are made online to the Bexley Borough Admissions Team - https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/schools-and-education/secondary-schools/starting-secondary-school
All secondary schools have their own websites which we encourage you to explore to find out as much as you can, but visiting during an open day or evening is essential for you to find out just what the school is really like and the opportunities offered to its pupils. Contact details for each school can be at Secondary schools in Bexley.
- 1 September 2023 - Online application website opens
- 11 September 2023 - Bexley selection test begins
- 13 September to 21 October 2023 - Open days/evenings for schools
- 20 October 2023 - Last date for paper CAFs to be handed in to primary schools Closing date for supplementary information forms to be returned to St Catherine’s Catholic School
- 31 October 2023 - Closing date for supplementary information forms to be returned to St Columba’s Catholic Boys School
- 31 October 2023 - Final closing date for application forms to be submitted, either online or paper
- 2 November 2023 - Closing date for supplementary information form to be sent to Trinity CE School Belvedere
- 8 December 2023 - Last date for change of address
- 1 March 2024 - Offers of places made online. Letters will be posted 1st class to applicants who applied using a paper form
- 15 March 2024 - Last date for accepting and declining offers of places
School Admissions Team – 020 8303 7777 or email email@example.com