We are excited to introduce our new Arbor Parent Portal communication system! This system, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Receive and reply to messages from school free of charge (without using text message credits)
- Book your own ‘Meet the Teacher’ (parents evening) appointments
- Sign up for your child’s chosen after-school club places each half term
- Change your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data and walking home permissions for your child
- See your child’s attendance and behaviour data in real time
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we really care about.
To log into your Parent Portal account, click the link below and enter your email and password:
If it is your first time using the portal, you will need to click the 'forgotten password' button and an email will be sent to you with a password re-set link.
If you have any problems accessing the portal, please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.