The Gravel Hill school management system provider is called Arbor.
Please do note that you do not need The Arbor App to receive emails from the school. Emails go directly to the email address you have registered with us.
Don't worry if you are experiencing problems with the app, you will still get our communications!
This system, which can be accessed via the Arbor website or through the Arbor App, will allow you to do the following things:
- Receive and reply to messages from school free of charge (without using text message credits)
- Book your own ‘Meet the Teacher’ (parents evening) appointments
- Sign up for your child’s chosen after-school club places each half term
- Change your phone number, address and contact information
- Give consent for photo, data and walking home permissions for your child
- See your child’s attendance and behaviour data in real time
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we really care about.
When your child has enrolled with us you will receive a welcome email from Arbor.
If you have any problems accessing the portal, please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.