Gravel Hill Primary School is a welcoming community school where everybody has a voice.
The parents of our school are incredibly supportive and have embraced many of the changes taking place over recent times.
All events held at Gravel Hill are always well supported and attended by parents, we hold 2 parents evenings a year as well as other curriculum events.
Our parents are part of the PTA for the school. We are always looking for volunteers to help at many fun events held for the children.
We are committed to ensuring that all our children have the opportunity to…
- Celebrate the cultural diversity of Gravel Hill
- Visit museums and galleries
- Experience live music
- Go to the theatre
- Perform on a stage, in front of an audience
- Learn to cook a meal
- Plant, grow and then use what they have grown
- Enjoy the great outdoors
- Experience looking after insects, mini-beasts and animals.
- Swim at least 25 metres
- Take part in a sports competition
- Be part of a community social event
- Explore their local environment, including travelling into London.
- Travel on public transport
- Experience democracy by casting a vote
- Learn first aid
- Be involved in charitable work
- Experience Family Golden Time
- Design a product or business idea and pitch it to ‘investors’